This page documents a list of useful Puzzle Resources, both for general puzzle hunting and wiki contributors alike. For a list of resources for puzzle construction and hunt administration, see Puzzle Writing Resources. For a list of resources for puzzle solving and such, see Puzzle Solving Resources.
Community[edit | edit source]
- Puzzle World - A Discord server for puzzle enthusiasts.
- Puzzle Hunt Calendar - A listing of upcoming hunts, updated regularly
Other Lists[edit | edit source]
These are other similar "Lists of tools".
Finding New/Past Hunts[edit | edit source]
- List of Puzzle Hunts and List of Puzzle Hunts by Date
- Lockquest Hunt List - List of some past hunts and puzzle events.
- Puzzlehunt.net - Hunts
- Wikipedia's List of Puzzlehunts - Mostly older, high-profile hunts, with some events and ARGs.
- MITMH Archive
Information Repositories[edit | edit source]
- List of Lists of Lists - A lot of lists, a lot of information.
- The Eggcorn Database - A collection of idioms and Eggcorns (Misheard phrases)
- phenomist's Sets of Things and ruby's Puzzlehunt datasets- Groups of items/people that belong to groups of 2+.
- IMDb - International Movie Database, good for film lists and has some unique lookup tools.
- Letterboxd - Movie database with many lists and a lot of reviews.
- Songfacts - Music database with trivia and several lists based on song qualities (words in titles, popularity, etc.).
- Flag ID
- Cross+A Puzzles - Cross+ A list of grid constraint puzzle types (and software to solve them)
- Omniglot - Listing of different real and fictional writing systems