The Puzzles Wiki is an educational community project, aiming to expand the hobbies of puzzle-solving and puzzle-writing to new horizons.
- The Puzzles Wiki is for puzzles.
- The information here will cover a wide range of puzzling topics, including teams, hunt, puzzles, and the mechanics that make it all possible. We plan to provide accessible solve paths for every puzzle, spaces for teams both old and new to express themselves and explain their history, and breakdowns of puzzle elements so anyone can understand just what makes a puzzle a puzzle!
- The Puzzles Wiki is a place for learning, first and foremost.
- We do not want to just be a collection of lists, names, and figures. We want to provide new information, knowledge that can be useful to both an outsider to the craft looking to dip their toes in the water, or a veteran solver seeking a deeper dive into puzzling as a whole. A one-stop shop for everything puzzles, we hope that anyone can look at the Puzzles Wiki and come away with something new, be it knowledge, ideas, or simply a newfound passion.
- The Puzzles Wiki is a community, collaborative at its heart.
- There is no one person who can provide everything this site hopes to offer. As this project grows, we hope the community will grow with it. Work with your fellow puzzlers to add new hunts, puzzles, and elements to the wiki. Most of all, sometime the wiki will need tidying up, whether due to vandalism, or optimization, and that always goes faster when we work together.