MIT Mystery Hunt 2020/Balloon Vendor
Balloon Vendor is the fifth round of the 2020 MIT Mystery Hunt, unlocked after 28 feeder puzzles are solved.
Description[edit | edit source]
[INSERT VISUAL DESCRIPTION OF ROUND]
List of Puzzles[edit | edit source]
All feeder puzzles are represented by balloons in the cart.
- Baby Shower Balloon - A dark purple balloon of the typical shape.
- The Balloon Merchant's Gambit - A black knight.
- Birds - A green bird.
- Bouquet of Balloons - A flower with five petals of different colors.
- The Holy Cup of the Raven-God - A representation of a Viking.
- No Clue Crossword - A 7x7 crossword.
- The Scrambler - An egg with arms and legs.
- TEAMWORK TIME: Hat Venn-dor - A blue top hat.
- Harvard Ballooniversity - The metapuzzle, represented by the Balloon Vendor himself.