While we've done our best in trying to avoid spoiling puzzle solutions and hunt revelations, we can't guarantee that no spoilers will be seen.
To view an earlier version of the wiki without spoilers for a specific hunt, go to the Time Machine!
Featured article (Check back later for this month's.)
CMU Puzzle Hunt is a biannual puzzle hunt run by Puzzle Hunt CMU, a student organization at Carnegie Mellon University. In most years since 2007, Puzzle Hunt CMU has run two puzzle hunts, one in the spring semester and one in the fall semester. Hunts typically have around 20 puzzles, with a team size limit of 6. Each year, there is often also a smaller "Orientation Hunt" intended for incoming freshmen into the university.(Full article...)
Did you know ...
- ...that the word Rebus comes from the Latin for 'of things'?
- ...that the 1997 MIT Mystery Hunt contained the first Fakeout theme in MITMH history?
- ...that puzzles that involve Recursion may contain puzzles that involve Recursion which may contain puzzle that...
- ...that over 10 blogs, podcasts and streamers primarily cover puzzlehunts?
- ...that user Leveloneknob has created over 100 puzzle element pages?
|Month||List of hunts|
|October 2023||10 (Puzzled Pint Oct-23) · 28 (Puzzle Boat X)|
|November 2023||4 (CMU Hunt Fall 2023) · 10 (Galactic Puzzle Hunt 2023) · 14 (Puzzled Pint Nov-23)|
|December 2023||1 (Huntinality 2023) · 12 (Puzzled Pint Dec-23) · 27 (Holiday Hoopla 2023) · 29 (MiaoHunt 2023 (Chinese)) · 31 (123 123 Hunt)|
Featured series (Check back later for this month's.)
|Part of a series on|