MIT Mystery Hunt 2020/Yesterdayland
< MIT Mystery Hunt 2020(Redirected from Yesterdayland)
Yesterdayland is the sixth round of the 2020 MIT Mystery Hunt unlocked after 35 feeder puzzles are solved.
Description[edit | edit source]
Yesterdayland is styled after times gone by, covering objects from eras as far back as the 1920's. The name is a clear allusion to Disney's Tomorrowlands, which instead feature visions of the future.
List of Puzzles[edit | edit source]
- Catenoid - A slide wrapped around a purple catenoid.
- Change Machine - A change machine.
- Channel Surfing - An arcade with glowing neon signs.
- Coast to Coaster - A rollercoaster situated next to a broadcasting radio tower.
- Concierge Services - A rotary phone on a pedestal.
- Dance Party - A discothèque featuring four dancers.
- Food Court - A food court.
- The Nauseator - A Tilt-A-Whirl.
- The Olden Age of Cinema - A cinema with white brick walls.
- Story - A puppet show.
- Teacups - A teacup ride.
- Torsion Twirl - A Gravitron.
- Jukebox - The metapuzzle, represented by the titular jukebox.