MIT Mystery Hunt 2020/Big Top Carnival
< MIT Mystery Hunt 2020(Redirected from Big Top Carnival)
Big Top Carnival is the seventh round of the 2020 MIT Mystery Hunt unlocked after 45 feeder puzzles are solved.
Description[edit | edit source]
The round is themed after circuses (hence the usage of the term "Big Top", referring to a circus tent) and the concept of a traveling carnival, an amusement park-like attraction with many similarities to a circus. The round's puzzle themes incorporate both inspirations, though more use circus imagery.
List of Puzzles[edit | edit source]
- The Aerialist - An acrobat, holding onto aerial silk.
- A Boy and His Dog - A blue doghouse.
- Domino Maze - A life-sized model of the namesake puzzle game.
- Hall of Mystery - A circus tent, with a question mark sign hanging over the entrance.
- Human Cannonball - A human standing next to a cannon.
- It's a Clown Puzzle, Bro - A circus clown standing outside a smaller teal tent.
- People Mover - A small-scale train travelling into a tunnel.
- Plinko - A plinko board.
- Popcorn - A street cart containing a popcorn machine.
- The Ringmaster - A person in a ringmaster's outfit, standing atop a circus platform.
- Tug of War - A strongman standing outside a blue-and-yellow tent.
- Weakest Carouselink - A smaller carousel with only one seat.
- Carousel - The metapuzzle, a large carousel, depicted with three seats.