MIT Mystery Hunt 2006
|MIT Mystery Hunt 2006|
|Running Team||Physical Plant|
|Winning Team||The Evil Midnight Bombers What Bomb At Midnight|
|Timeframe and Location|
|Location||MIT (Cambridge, MA)|
|MIT Mystery Hunt Chronology|
MIT Mystery Hunt 2006, also the S.P.I.E.S. Hunt, was the 26th iteration of the MIT Mystery Hunt. It was run by Physical Plant, the winners of the 2005 Mystery Hunt. Teams were tasked as espionage groups, seeking to infiltrate Evil Institute of Technology (E.I.T.). At each city, teams needed to find field operatives as well as a passphrase. Additionally, unusual in its structure, rounds had antepuzzles, which used environmental information unrelated to the puzzle contents themselves, which were used to unlock new rounds (by giving the location of the next city, as well as the identity of the next operative). The hunt was won by The Evil Midnight Bombers What Bomb At Midnight on Sunday at 12:31 AM.
List of Rounds[edit | edit source]
Puzzle counts do not include the antepuzzles.
|Round Title||Number of Feeder Puzzles||Number of Metapuzzles|
Reviews and Write Ups[edit | edit source]
From Physical Plant[edit | edit source]
Others[edit | edit source]
- Aaron Fuegi - Mystery Hunt 2006
- Bryan - Live from MYSTERY HUNT
- cananian - Mystery Hunt
- colossusofrhode - S.P.I.E.S.
- foggyb - Boom!
- Laura N. - Semi-Real Time Mystery Hunt Update - I'm still here. - And now for the feature presentation...
- Matt McGann - Normalville
- prog - Hunt day (and night) 1 - When I'm 1000000
- qaqaq - Trip's last trip and Trip's next trip