MIT Mystery Hunt 2020/Wizard's Hollow
Wizard's Hollow is the fourth round of the 2020 MIT Mystery Hunt unlocked after 15 feeder puzzles are solved.
Description[edit | edit source]
List of Puzzles[edit | edit source]
- Arts and Witchcrafts - A sewing shop displaying all manners of fantastical clothing.
- Charming - A castle, somewhat reminiscent of Hogwarts.
- Checkerboard - A giant checkerboard.
- Drawing Board - A large rollercoaster.
- Espresso Stand - A coffee stand.
- Fortune Cookies - A restaurant in the shape of an oyster pail.
- Fortune Teller - A table with a candelabra and a crystal ball.
- Magic 8-Ball - A house adorned with a magician's hat.
- Magic Railway - A train at a train station.
- Monty Minotaur's Magical Menagerie - A stage designed after the Parthenon.
- Pirate Ship - Somewhat bizarrely for a wizard-themed area, a pirate ship ride.
- Player Piano - A blue piano adorned with candles.
- Sand Witches - A witches' coven gathered around a campfire.
- The Wizard's Escape - A castle turret with a lock on the front door and an hourglass sitting on a windowsill.
- Wizard Woods - A gate flanked by two trees.
- Witches' Hut - The metapuzzle, represented by the titular Witches' Hut, with a boiling cauldron just outside.