MIT Mystery Hunt 2020/Storybook Forest
Storybook Forest is one of the first two starter rounds of the 2020 MIT Mystery Hunt, alongside the Grand Castle round.
Description[edit | edit source]
Storybook Forest is, as the name suggests, a forest region themed around fairy tales, with many puzzles named to match the theme.
List of Puzzles[edit | edit source]
- The Dollhouse Tour - Represented by a three-storey yellow house, its design mimicking that of a typical dollhouse.
- Goldilocks - Represented by a blue house.
- Hackin' The Beanstalk - Represented by (unsurprisingly) a beanstalk.
- Pied Piper - Represented by a person playing the pipe.
- Rumpelstiltskin's Cottage - Represented by a rustic cottage.
- The Storykeeper Bookshop - Represented by a building with a book above the door.
- Toddler Tilt - Represented by a tilted platform on a spring.
- Tunnel of Love - Represented by a tunnel entrance with three hearts above it.
- Storybook Pals - The metapuzzle, represented by three anthropomorphic animal figures standing on a platform.