All content on this Wiki, unless otherwise specified, is freely accessible under CC BY-SA 4.0 (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License). You can read more about it on the Wikipedia page or the Creative Commons website explanation, but the short and comprehensive version is -
- If you write content in this Wiki, anyone else can use or copy it, for any reason (including for commercial reasons)
- People can edit your writing in their own versions, as they see fit.
- People should "attribute" the content back to you (Either directly, or via link to this wiki).
- Any content based on what you write has to have at least CC-by-SA 4.0 license itself.
In practical terms, it's just a long way of saying "Everyone is allowed to use what we write here". But it also means that any content added to the Wiki cannot be directly-copy pasted from other places.
- In specific, if you copy something written by another team or person, they must explicitly give permission to add it under CC-by-SA 4.0 license. This also applies to Google Docs or other "Community Resources" created by people.
- This means that We cannot transclude full Puzzles, Solutions and such directly. We can re-write in our own words, and summarise, but direct copying is a no-no.