Extensions[edit | edit source]
This is a list of the extensions that are actively being used on Puzzle Wiki:
- MassEditRegex - Replacement for ReplaceText, which became unusable after Miraheze enabled $wgCompressRevisions for all wikis. For instructions on how to use this extension, see this guide on Miraheze.
ReplaceText - Used to correct links after page moves, or hunt URL relocations.
- DisplayTitle - Used to automatically format puzzle pages to display in a "
Puzzle name (Hunt name)" format in page titles, search results and Category listings, regardless of chosen URL and naming conventions (Template:Puzzle for details)
- Cargo - An extension allowing for building and querying DB with SQL-like power. Currently we use this to store past hunt leaderboards to crossreference with teams, but additional functionalities can be suggested.
Special Pages[edit | edit source]
This is a list of Handy Special Pages that help make wiki editing easier:
- What Links Here - Useful to find page links, fixing
- Special:PrefixIndex - For searching within a specific namespace or hunt space.
- Special:Import - To import subtree of templates etc from another wiki.
Tools[edit | edit source]
This is a list of tools that might be handy:
- Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser(AWB) - Semi automated tool.
External Links[edit | edit source]
This is a list of other external links that may be pertinent to our wiki:
- Puzzles wiki stats - Wiki rank and statistics compared to other Miraheze wikis. Full list here.
- Archive.org backup - Backup copy of wiki, last updated September 2022.