Template talk:Did you know
Future facts to choose from[edit source]
Wanted to come up with some other facts about puzzles, hunts, elements, and the people working on this to swap out when needed. It's small right now, but it should get us through a little bit:
- ...that the Rubik's Cube was originally called the Magic Cube?
...that the word Rebus comes from the Latin for 'of things'?
- ...that Printer's Devilry was originally a cryptic crossword variation?
...that puzzles that involve Recursion may contain puzzles that involve Recursion which may contain puzzle that...
- ...that the 2023 MIT Mystery Hunt begins on Friday, January 13, 2023?
...that the 1997 MIT Mystery Hunt contained the first Fakeout theme in MITMH history?
- ...that to 'McFly' a puzzle is to figure out how to solve a puzzle after having backsolved it, with the extra knowledge of the eventual answer?
- ...that some things that have been used as Unlock Juice include sin, chutzpah, cookies, and JUICE?
- ...that user CoreyPlover created the initial List of Puzzle Hunts in February 2022?
...that user Leveloneknob has created over 100 puzzle element pages?